Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Plague

Managed to get myself sick. Probably a product of never getting enough sleep, spending an entire weekend on a big bus with 100 other 20-25 year olds who don't get enough sleep, and being friends with a bunch of people who were previously sick. It was inevitable. Feli seemed pretty mad about it when I was sneezing and sniffling at dinner. She told Katherine to sleep with her head facing away from me so she didn't get sick (even though Katherine is sick too) and was complaining that it was only a matter of time before she and Alejandro starting sniffling too. I told her to wash her hands.

I've been slamming down the echinacea, so no worries Mom and Dad. Also, Katherine and I took nice long naps today and then went and bought 43 cent (euro) jugs of orange juice. I'm about half way done with mine. Its so pulpy I feel like I'm drinking a solid orange. I already feel better. Alejandro asked how we were feeling, to which we responded by thrusting our juice bottles in the air and saying "Naranja!". Our Spanish is limited. He understands.

Feli though, that little precious woman, is celebrating her birthday today! Her sons are taking her out to dinner tonight, and when we asked where she was going she said she did not know and it was a surprise. Because it was her birthday. SHE NEVER TOLD US! Probably because she didn't want us to get her anything, but we're still going to buy her some chocolates or something little tomorrow. So modest, that Feli.

In other news, I'm pretty pumped for this weekend, its a huge festival all over Barcelona with lots of free music concerts, shows, fireworks, etc, etc. So pumped! And next weekend we go to Mallorca to visit Carlos Pratz Mendez (what a great name), and the weekend after that is Sensation White

Click this to see what Sensation is going to be : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmsW5jU8j48&feature=related


AND THEN the weekend after that the Gabree's come to visit!!! Such a good month lined up!

Still wishing I was back here though...


                    (I couldn't help myself. Costa Brava was just too beautiful)


Thinking of you always America <3

No comments:

Post a Comment