Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Karma?

I think I'm suffering enough for things I've done already... I would like to know why karma has a vengeance for me. From the series of minor misfortunes yesterday (I won't explain and complain) to today I would have to guess this is karma for something really really stupid, perhaps? Today was just the icing on the cake. I had bought a cute and cheap floral pattern shirt from a store called "Lefties" a few days ago, something I was pretty excited about because it only cost 4 euros and it was adorable... and as I proudly showcased it today with white shorts, I started to realize something horrible had happened. I noticed during class that I had blue all over my hands. I asked my friend Kim if it meant I was sick (I was guessing gangrene), and she told me to try washing it off. When I got to the bathroom, I realized the blue dye from my cheap crap shirt was rubbing off all over my favorite shorts and all over my skin... I looked like a smurf. By the time I got home to change it has progressed to ruin part of my school bag, my bra, and my belt. I hate you, blue floral shirt. It is currently hanging out to dry on the bars outside my window (we live in a prison), along with my shorts, that I handwashed with body wash because I didn't know how to explain to Feli in Spanish what was going on / why I needed detergent.

#WhiteGirlProblems.

We don't have school tomorrow though! Yay! I may or may not go to a film festival outside of the city... maybe hit up the beach... work on my multiple ten page papers piling up... the possibilities are endless.

Oh and even better news! Flights to both Dublin, Ireland and Florence, Italy have been booked! We intend on going to Galway once we get to Ireland, see a bit of the country instead of just going to clubs in the city. I am so excited! It's going to completely screw me over as far as school work goes... but when else will I be in Europe? (That's a lie, I plan on moving back here at some point in my life.)

Sorry my life isn't more interesting America.

No comments:

Post a Comment